Today my mom will be in the hospital for about 5/6 days. She is doing better in that she is not on as much bp medication - down to 1 from 4. Her heart rate seems to be stabling out. Her color looks much better and she is on less oxygen. But she is still in critical condition. Each morning they try to lower the sedation but mom just doesn't like that. Her heart rate becomes erratic and the same with her bp. So last night the nurse just lowered her sedation the tinest amount. She seemed fine. So we shall see how she does when I call this morning after their morning routine of lower and moving her about. She is till on heavy duty antibiotics to fight the pneumonia and sepsis. Prayers, candles, thoughts have been much appreciated.
Also I know my cousin has done long distance Reiki on my mom and I believe was down visiting her the night she was working on her and she looked much better. So Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment