Mary, I am so sorry. I know that your mother was a wonderful woman from all that you've shared & I'm so sorry to hear about her. I will be thinking of you and your family in this time of loss. ((hugs))
Mary, Dave and Natatlee: So sorry to hear of your loss. During this time, here is a Irish Blessing I found from a website (source annoymous)to give you strength . . . "A BRIDGE CALLED LOVE - It takes us back to brighter years, to happier sunlit days and to precious moments that will be with us always. And these fond recollections are treasured in the heart to bring us always close to those from whom we had to part. There is a bridge of memories from earth to Heaven above... It keeps our dear ones near us It's the bridge that we call love."
Please know that a light from a candle was burning at the Grotto during your mother's passing.
4 comments:
Mary, I am so sorry. I know that your mother was a wonderful woman from all that you've shared & I'm so sorry to hear about her. I will be thinking of you and your family in this time of loss. ((hugs))
rest in peace Pat. I am thinking of you all.
Thank you both - it is so hard to really believe we are without her. Yea, I knew it would happen but didn't think it'd happen now. Dumb huh?
Mary, Dave and Natatlee:
So sorry to hear of your loss. During this time, here is a Irish Blessing I found from a website (source annoymous)to give you strength . . . "A BRIDGE CALLED LOVE - It takes us back to brighter years, to happier sunlit days and to precious moments that will be with us always. And these fond recollections are treasured in the heart to bring us always close to those from whom we had to part. There is a bridge of memories from earth to Heaven above... It keeps our dear ones near us It's the bridge that we call love."
Please know that a light from a candle was burning at the Grotto during your mother's passing.
Grace and Peace,
PH
Post a Comment