Thursday, January 15, 2009
Thoughts
This post is going to seem a little disconnected but it's things I have been thinking about. At the beginning of this year Dave and I were hoping to look into adoption again in hopes of expanding our family but with the present situation that has taken a back burner. Maybe we will be able to visit it again. In the meantime I keep thinking why life throws us curves and I just don't mean us specifically but we all have had curve balls thrown at us. Some are soft and some are hard. Sometimes we get alot at once sometimes they are occasional. But man when we get them it's hard not to feel like our world has been rocked in a bad way. I try and cope by thinking that there must be a plan for this but sometimes it is so hard to do that. When you have wanted one thing for so long. But patience is what is called for even when we feel we don't have enough of it. I wonder if I am the only one that thinks like this or is it what many of us do in adverse times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Friends-
A favorite adage at our house is that sometimes the not so good times help us appreciate the good times that much more. We keep on, keeping on and know "we all get by with a little help from our friends (even those in Hoosier land)". We've been there before and if it there is one thing we learned from you (besides how to find great little restaurants :) ) it always helps to laugh (or as is going through my mind right now from the great British comic, "always look at the bright side of things!" Grace and Peace to all and you are in our prayers.
Post a Comment