So take a look at our progress and finished product.
Sunday, January 04, 2009
Our Master bedroom - FINISHED!!!
I can't believe it has taken us 2.5 years to finally make our bedroom our own in this house - man does it make me and Dave feel so good. Loving the color - almost the same green we left back at our old house in Indiana. Natalee had a ball helping us prime and paint it. She is a pretty good painter - painting with us for about 45 minutes each time - good attention span for a 3 year old.
So take a look at our progress and finished product.
Helping Mommy paint the light green on Daddy's wall. On the first coat Daddy painted the light green and I painted the dark green which is the wall behind our bed.

So take a look at our progress and finished product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dear Dave, Mary and Nathalee,
This is the only way to comment on your blog.
Thanks for the card and best wishes.
I have to tell you that Ank died at sept 27th.She could not fight any longer against her cancer.
I tried to inform you by mail, but that did not succeed. Maybe in this way.
Greetings and love from Ben
Ben - We are so sorry to hear about Ank's passing. We hope it was peaceful - she shall be missed. I hope you got my email.
Post a Comment