We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Well I am amazed at kid's - see Nat has seen a Chiro since she was about a year. But has had no interest in being adjusted for the last 6 months. Well today I went mainly for myself and in hopes that she would let Allison adjust her since she has the yucky cold/cough. Well lo and behold we get to her office - I haven't said a thing, Allison hasn't said a thing and Daddy hasn't said a thing - Nat says something about getting an adjustment will make her coughing stop and talks about it almost non-stop - easily climbs on the table let's Allison go about her business of adjusting her. Shock-de-blue I've been trying to get her adjust for months now -- and she did it totally on her own.

Note to self - just follow their lead they generally know best about their littles bod's.

No comments: