So I picked my mom up at the hospital and she is now home - AND without oxygen. The downtown Clinic hospital said she didn't need it. Only to use it if she got short of breath. She has slept 2 nights downtown without it. So - guess we're done with it. But we will wait and see. On the other hand she has been discharged to home health care - and will be receiving IV antibiotics 3x a day. The last part we didn't know. So it will be something like 8 am 4 pm and midnight. Ugh - here I go getting up for a "newborn" but I don't get the cuddles from the newborn. tehehehehe - I do have a bit of a leeway according to the nurse of 30 minute to an hour. So I can give it to her at 11 pm instead of midnight. So I will let you know how things go after few days.
I feel a bit revived after having my brother here to help out with things. We will all miss him when he and his sweet wife depart tomorrow for NC. Thanks Will for all your help.

No comments:
Post a Comment