We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, September 04, 2008

stuck in the middle....

"Cause you're stuck in the middle
Yeah stuck in the middle
My baby's stuck in the middle again"

You know the song by Grand Funk Railroad. Well that is how I am beginning to feel between all the important people in my life. I am wondering if I am doing justice to anyone by trying to be there for everyone. I'm sure it's just me. I know my parents understand when I can't do it all, but my 3 year old doesn't have the capability. However I think it's important for her to understand and see me and Dave help care for others.

I guess in ways I am truly feeling the term Sandwich Generation. Now I must decide what type of sandwich I care to be.... pb&j, cheese, vegemite, tuna, mmm the list could go on. Please know that I am not complaining as much as I am trying to cope and adjust to life's changes. It is really amazing who fast things change.

No comments: