This was actually written on September 10th - the day before our vacation.
20 years ago....
1. I was 24 years old and working my first real job since college
2. I lived in Rockford and had my own art deco apartment
3. I was sad about the direction my life was not taking.
10 years ago....
1. I was TTC our baby
2. I was working a temp gig at Bosch Braking Systems in quality control
3. I was starting to get depressed about not getting pg.
5 years ago....
1. I was happy to be alive.
2. I was pursuing an education as a PTA (physical therapist assistant)
3. I was enjoying all the wonderful things life brings.
3 years ago....
1. Was sobbing about my sister's dx with stage 4 cancer

2. I was coping with a newborn who was FTT - according to the medical est.
3. I was happy to a mom - finally.

1 year ago....
1. I was exhausted and scared that my mothers illness wasn't going to get better.
2. We just finished building out addition and loved it.
3. I was thrilled to have a wonderful support system in this town after living her only a year.
This year so far....
1. I tried to start a business.
2. I tried to get back into art - took a drawing class.
3. Enjoyed the antic's of a 2/3 year old
Yesterday....
1. I picked my mom up from a test that was actually scheduled today.
2. Took my dad to the doc to have his stitches removed - for which they re-scheduled it for today - "not ready yet"
3. I went to the first PTA meeting of the year and got lot's of hugs from my friends. Thank god for friends.
Today....
1. I took Nat to her swim class - which they have since cancelled not enough participants. But we'll still be taking it another day.
2. Picked my mom of from the test she had today - that we thought was yesterday.

3. Getting ready for our vacation tomorrow to Orlando - Nat is so excited about Sea World --- whales, seals, penguins, sharks, octopus', fish, star fish, mantee's, oh the list goes on.
Tomorrow....
1. We'll be on a plane to Orlando.
2. Enjoying the beautiful setting and a break from the firefight.
3. We'll be swiming in this gorgous pool. http://www.hiltongrandvacations.com/sea-world-florida-vacations.php Thank goddess for the frequent staying miles.
Next year....
1. Life should be simplier
2. Maybe we'll find way to have another
3. My parents health will be stable.
I tag.....
1) Heather
2) KR
3) PH - who I know reads but doesn't blog.
4) anyone else who cares to join in the fun.

1 comment:
Your story brought a smile to my face and also many memories from times in the past. It iswonderful walking with you on your journey!
Peace,
PH
p.s. Although I have no idea of what it means to be "tagged", I am honored to be mentioned in your blog.
Post a Comment