Today I received an email asking me to take an ecological footprint quiz. I'm always a sucker for those types of quiz. I went for it. And was SHOCKED that the answer I received at the end was that it would take 4 earths, yes 4 earths if everyone lived like I do. And I thought I was making good sound choices. The one flight a year to visit my folks is a killer. Such is life.
Click her if you want to take the fun interactive quiz.
1 comment:
ugh, i was 3.2.... i think that must be mostly because i counted driving in the car with kids as their "carpooling" question (now that gabe is in school, we are in the car much more!)... i've taken a few other surveys, can't remember the sites but ive scored anywhere from 2 -7 ( i have a hard time with that 7!)... i think the most important thing is that you try and conscientiously remember, every day, to do something to conserve... even just letting up on that gas peddle... and i am so very proud of us as a family when we have way more recycle than anyone else we see... (and im so proud of bryan - he just about put everything possible in the recycle! and he never recycled anything before!!!)
Post a Comment