We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, August 03, 2008

baby thoughts

okay I've been thinking alot lately about the baby we had hoped to have by now. Last fall I went through another IVF in hopes of having another baby, a sibling for Miss Natalee. The embryo was beautiful, in fact it grew even after it was frozen - they were very positive about it and so we all felt pretty sure it would happend. My body knew how to be pregnant it already had the experience and body memory but alas it didn't. By now we should have been parents or would be shortly. The EDD was July 27, 2008


Our sweet 8 cell baby

there she is - can you see the circle

1 comment:

Allison said...

oh mary how I wish it were as well. thinking of you...I'm glad you blogged about this. I just love that perfect 8 cell shot. thank you for sharing.