Well today was Natalee's Well Child visit - and I don't know who it was more painful for her or me. She did not want to get weight - screamed and threw a major tantrum - eventually I just stood on the scale and held her. The OMG - trying to measure - usually she likes to stand up against the wall - but NOT today. We had to hog tie her on the table twice to measure her height. The first time the pen wasn't opened so her head marking wasn't recorded. The head circumference was just as painful. It too two of us to hold her head while one measured. YIKES!!!! The actual visit was pretty painless - she let Dr. Staszak look in her ears, mouth, listen to her chest and all. So that was fine. We had to give a urine sample - which again she wasn't to participatory so I now have pee cup to get a sample for her. They also did a blood stick for her hemoglobin - she was upset that I held her but didn't mind the actual stick till after we got the blood out and she looked at her finger. Then we were in for it. Plus since they have boring band-aids she wasn't happy with the band-aid they gave her. However I said for all her trouble we'd stop and get a happy face cookie. I forgot and drove right by Mojo's - but that was fine - because I rather walk after getting weighted on their scale - I need the exercise. Oh and after getting her height - it seems like we need to get a new car seat. Because the present one is only good till 40 inches in height. ugh!!!
Her lastest stat's are:
Height: 39.75 inches 90th percentile
Weight: 33 lbs 75th percentile
Head Circumference: 18.75 15th percentile (which seems weird because to me she seems to have a big head - hahahaha)

2 comments:
oh I'm sorry it was rough. you all would have probably preferred to stay at my house and play ball with us all.
As I said on the phone she will hardly be affected by this experience. You will be more so. lol.
Hugs and have a good night's rest...
yes - we would have rather stayed and played ball.
Post a Comment