well it's been a whirl-wind week. Last weekend - April 12th we took a trip to visit one of Natalee's godmother's - Auntie Rachel and her family in Troy Michigan outside of Detroit about 2-3 hours form here. We had a lovely time. Visiting with mommy Cyndi, daddy Jerry, Auntie Rachel and Unc Jared. Natalee just adores Auntie Rachel and still is including Auntie Rachel in her evening prayers in addition to mommy Cyndi. Natalee attempt to get close to their dog - Micha but she still wasn't ready to be that close to the dog. She would only pet him through the crate so the poor dog have to banished to Cyndi and Jerry's bedroom for the weekend. I hope he forgives us. Natalee would let mommy Cyndi play with her hair and braid it with into pigtails to match Auntie Rachel. Then that evening Natalee took a bath with part of Auntie Rachel's rubber ducky collection - yes I said rubber ducky collection I think Nat had about 30 ducks in the tub with her but that wasn't even close to Auntie Rachel's collection. Check out pictures of our visit
After we got home - Dave left for his trip to China - so we decided to visit friends back in South Bend - it was - which was long over due. We got to stay with a dear friend KR - who generously open her home to us. And let Nat and I bunk in her room. Natalee fell in love with KR's son F - and just asked about him all the time and still does. They gave Nat a egg shaker and everytime she finds it she says KR's - with big smile. We also have dinner with Bev - at Thai Siam - thank you very much for dinner Bev - I enjoyed it - hope you have fun too. Also I noticed you got a new car - whoo hooo - - the next day we woke up - the first thing that Nat asked for was F - she wanted to see F - she said his name all day long. KR made me a wonderful breakfast of wheat-free waffles with cinnamon apple sauce - and a creamy cereal of terr grains, quiona and amarantha - mmm good - a touch of butter and some agave syrup - yeah I think I have found my new breakfast ritual and it keeps me full all day. Later that day we had a visit with Brigette - it was good to see Brigette again - and she did a nice eval for me for some chinese herbs. Can't wait to see if they help. Later that afternoon we met up with Livvy and her mommy Kim for some playtime in the park and Eileen came by to chat too - it was wonderful to see you all. The day ended with dinner with my teacher bud's - great to see you guys again. I had purchase Becky some chocolate cover edamame's and totally forgot to give them to her. I figured she enjoyed them since they are two of her favorites - so now I am enjoying them. We finished our trip with visit grandma suzy's farm to see her new baby calf - unfortunately Nat wasn't feeling well enough to enjoy the visit - so it was short but sweet. However we didn't leave empty handed - Thank you Susan for the tomato plant - it's doing well. We can't wait to plant it in the garden next month.



No comments:
Post a Comment