We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

odds and ends

okay it is now about 2 weeks in panties - can you hear me doing my happy dance!! So far we have not had any major accidents only some wet panties - not soppy wet more like damp. YEAH!! As for the pooping - I'm thinking she may be with holding - thus cause herself to become constipated. ugh!! Hopefully this will pass quickly.

This past weekend - we went to Detroit to visit one of Nat's godmother's - Auntie Rachel and her family. Natalee had a ball. It was almost like a minnie vacation for us. Natalee could have cared less if we were around - it was all about Auntie Rachel and mommy Cyndi. Although I think everyone enjoyed her being that way. Still today Nat is talking about Auntie Rachel -where is she? Can I see her? And she talks about Austin - like he is some puppy. Austin is Rachel's main squeeze. We all enjoyed our visit. Thanks for putting us up. Rachel we really enjoyed your room- that was very sweet of you to give it up after coming back from your transatlantic flight.

Well on Sunday night when I was putting Nat to bed - she told me she wanted to go to daycare. I asked why? She said no nap - hahahhaa - what a funny kid. I told her buddy Griff goes to daycare and naps - she didn't like me answer - she still thinks going to daycare she wouldn't have to nap. Like we're really doing alot of napping anyways. We have rest time - aka - quiet time for mom. And she will nap about once or twice a week. But I think her naps are soon coming to an end.

Well must run.... need to finish packing for our trip tomorrow to South Bend to visit old friends - can't wait.

No comments: