Well I am really beginning to think my little girl is growing up. This week she has not nap more often than she has napped. In some ways I will miss the nap but in other ways it frees us up to do more fun and exciting things. hmmmm - at least she is content to be in her room for a few hours - sometimes totally destroying it other times not as bad. Today she did a BIG time job of destroying her room. I was attempting to get ready for a home show tonight (incidentally it got cancelled) and I could hear all this bang and jumping and running around - then quiet and then again. Once I went up to tell her get back in bed, cover and go to sleep - this usually works - NOT today!!! Then another time I could wee, wee - I wee wee, - wee, wee - I wee, wee ........ So I finally go up she's in her bed holding her crotch saying wee wee. She has NO pull-up on so I grab her and say run to the potty. She makes it just a few drops on the bed. -- So I have her put a pull up on and send her back to bed. Still more noise. I finally get that dreaded phone call about cancelling the party - so I go up and get her. She's excited - says "wake-up, wake-up" --- "Yes" she then turns off the sound machine. She is also dressed again at this point - apparently she put on leggings while between the last time I was up there and now.
Fast forward a another 15 minutes - I'm on the phone with my friend Allison and I see Nat running off downstairs - then she comes back up with a her step stool form the bathroom. She puts it on our bed, and decides to climb on top of the stool - because she wants to touch the hanging kokopelli tog for pulling on the light. Can we all say OMG!!! NO!!! Luckily she didn't manage it. We take off for TJ's and Caribou - now Daddy is getting Nat's bath ready -- we hear this screaming - Dave can't figure out where it's coming from - I just happen to be playing sippy fairy at that moment - in the dark of our room I see the twilight turtle I run in the room - and see her AGAIN attempting to climb on the step stool. YIKES!!! I think we have a fearless child!!

No comments:
Post a Comment