Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Short and sweet
this morning Natalee and I met up with a good friend - Allison and her precious package known as Paisley. Nat had the time of her life googling all over P. and in between playing something fierce at the mall play yard. She kept running back to tell us "I make friends" and " I run" and then off again. If she pushed someone she would come back and tell me that she had and we'd have to go say I'm sorry together. Too much. Unbeknownst to either Allison or I we spent and hour and half chatting and watching Nat play. She had a ball. Finally it came time to leave - and meet up with her hubby and his work bud's for lunch. We had lunch went to the potty - where Nat walked into a wall and got quite a mouser. So I decided it was time to go home, but first we stopped at Web of Life for arnica tablets - all out at home. Upstairs we went with her smooth - read 2 stories, snuggled for a few. I went to go "make the bed" and she fell asleep shortly there after. One tired little girl but happy. And hard to believe she could nap after waking up at 9 am and having slept for 14 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so glad she slept for you :) also glad you got the arnica...it's helping us over here so much. We should meet up more often when possible...it's fun. Gotta get G in on the action sometimes too though. hee hee.
Oh yes it was fun. lol - G in on the action. He'd have such a ball.
Post a Comment