So I don't know if I should be excited and happy or blue. We were expecting a dear friend to stop by for an overnight visit but she is ill. And it just seems like my birthday is just fitting in between everything else this year. But I guess that is what happens when you get older and more responsibilities - you're birthday just fit's in. I think today I will go get MY ANGEL FOOD cake and make MY birthday cake so we can celebrate it properly - to let Nat know this is how we celebrate birthday's. Will let you know how it turns out.
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear Moi - Happy Birthday to me.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sis. Save some angel food cake for me if Natalee doesn't get to it first. We wish you a happy and blessed birthday.
Post a Comment