- The dinner was tasty Nat enjoyed it too. The cake was fantastic - excellent for Allison's first attempt - I'd let her do it again. Nat had fun blowing out the candles - she thought it was her birthday. hahahaha - then I went out to the social part of the PTA meeting - not the best one but okay - then Giant Eagle for some stain products and now I need to get ready for my Usborne Book Party tomorrow night my first official one. Wish me luck.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
It turn out to be
a beautiful birthday even thought I started out not liking it. During Natalee's nap a dear friend came over with my ABSOLUTE favorite birthday cake - angel food cake with chocolate whip cream frosting - mmm mmmm good. It made my day. In addition to that we got the DVR set up from our cable company just in time for Shrek the Hall's to make another debut so we could record it for Miss Natalee. Then my folks called to wish me a happy birthday, followed by Dave - calling to see what I would like for dinner - I choose tuna pasta knowing Nat would eat it and I want her to eat dinner with us to celebrate my b-day. He also picked up Christmas beer for me from Great Lakes Brewery which I have been wanting to taste and YES it's a good as the hype. Then another good friend call to wish me a happy day she forgot to put my card in the mail - it was still in her purse when she got home today. hahahahha
- The dinner was tasty Nat enjoyed it too. The cake was fantastic - excellent for Allison's first attempt - I'd let her do it again. Nat had fun blowing out the candles - she thought it was her birthday. hahahaha - then I went out to the social part of the PTA meeting - not the best one but okay - then Giant Eagle for some stain products and now I need to get ready for my Usborne Book Party tomorrow night my first official one. Wish me luck.
- The dinner was tasty Nat enjoyed it too. The cake was fantastic - excellent for Allison's first attempt - I'd let her do it again. Nat had fun blowing out the candles - she thought it was her birthday. hahahaha - then I went out to the social part of the PTA meeting - not the best one but okay - then Giant Eagle for some stain products and now I need to get ready for my Usborne Book Party tomorrow night my first official one. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
glad it was better than expected...that's always the best treat :) happy birthday again!
Post a Comment