We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Going for a walk

This evening Natalee was still not tired since she woke up from a 3-4 hr nap at 4:15 - so I asked her if she wanted to go on a walk. She said "shoes" - "mommy shoes" - so I toke that as a yes. We went out the front door - walked next door - where she played with the dandelions - blowing the seeds to the winds - I'm sure the Langermeiers will appreciate that. After she found all the dandelions she wanted to cross the road - which we did - then down to Georgetown - walking all the way - checking out the Halloween decorations as we came to them. She visited each one - even the pumpkins. We came to the end of the road - and turn left onto Dover Center - I was thinking well we're just walking around the block - ha hah ha - we crossed over Santa Clara - walked past Moosehead Saloon - note she was walking me I wasn't doing the leading. Over the railroad tracks - and past the mailbox's - she made note that there were mailbox's and a bus in the parking lot. :oD - Soon we were past Arrabiata's restaurant - checked out all the flowers - then she wanted to cross Oviate - in case you don't know - Malley's Ice Cream Shoppe is across the street. - Yes - you got it - she wanted an ice cream - I never mentioned anything about ice cream today. Luckily for me I had money in my pocket. We went inside - up to the counter - her choice - they gave us pretzels - then we order Mango Sorbet with whipped cream!!! What a child.

No comments: