Natalee has been in school for almost 2 weeks this year. It is hard to believe she is in 2nd grade. I always felt that was so far off - and wham it's here!! Now I know mother's of older children will chuckle at this statement since they have been there done that.
Natalee is enjoying her class this year. The first day she ran out to meet me and gave me a big hug and said she LOVED her class and day. And each subsequent she told me how wonderful it was and how much fun she was having. Then last night she mentioned 2nd grade is a bit like 1st grade - but easier. We felt she was saying she was bored - which I am sure she is - they are still going over procedures and rules in class, which is boring work but work that must be done in order to live peacefully in a community.
I know this is a bit late but here is her picture from her first day at school. She looks so mature and totally excited for her day.


No comments:
Post a Comment