Saturday, January 07, 2012
Rose Bowl 2012
This past week we got to watch our Beloved Badgers play in the Rose Bowl again. How I love to do that. When I was in school there - we were lucky to get into the Independence Day Bowl or Orange Bowl but never the Rose Bowl. I love how we have gotten in the last 2 years. Go Badgers!!!
We started the day watching the Rose Bowl Parade and loving Dick van Pattern's Natural Pet Food's float. Those surfing dogs were amazing and so was the float. What an engineering feat!!
Then we grilled brat's, cook sweet potato fries and sauted green beans so we could watch the bowl game and eat at the same time. Natalee even made a cheering flag, or should I say pennant, at anyrate we all had a blast. Just wish the Badgers could have pulled off a win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment