We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Angel for my parents and Cathy


When we went up north to have my father's funeral, I saw some dear friends and former neighbors. Pat, gave me this beautiful angel to put in my garden where I can see it and think fondly of my mom, dad and sister. I don't have any lovely gardens yet, but I placed it in the front yard near the hostas.  My mother loved hostas and I remember when they summered in the north woods, they would visit the hosta gardens in Marshfield called Foxfire Botanical Gardens. Dave and I enjoyed going there with them. In fact one time we visited the gardens afterwards they took us to a Japanese restaurant also in Marshfield, called the Royal Tokyo Teppanyaki & Steak House, we had a wonderful walleye dish there.

Pat, thank you for the memories. You and Joe hold a special place in my heart.

No comments: