I've been meaning to blog about this for a few weeks but just never go around to it - until now. A few weeks ago Natalee created a book for Bappa with a picture of him on the front and writing on the inside. The writing was just a bunch of scribbles but it talked about what she was doing and how she was going to miss him. Which made me so proud of her and sad at the same time. I was also a big surprised that he made that much of an impression on her - since they didn't have that much interactions, but she did like to take care of Bappa and watch out for him. She would take his hand and say this way Bappa. Looking back now it was all sweet and wonderful. It was not the relationship I had hoped for when I had children but it was the relationship that was suppose to be. Another lesson learned in just waiting and watching for life's unexpected surprises.


1 comment:
That is so great!
Post a Comment