We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

1st day of school

I am sorry to say I decided to post all four pictures I took this morning. They were equally funny, so I couldn't resist. Enjoy


Today was Natalee's first day of school at Peeler Open Elementary school for the Performing Arts. She was more than excited. Especially since we had a great experience last night at the Open House, where she had a chance to try the violin, check out her class room, art studio, music studio, violin studio, keyboard studio and lunch room. We have always thought she would like to play keyboard since she has so much fun playing the piano at home, however after last night she has set her sights on the violin. 



Today when I picked her up form school, she was just bubbling over about her day, what they did, danced,  learned how to be firecrackers, colored, took a nap, yes a nap on the table (i.e. laid her head down and SLEPT!!) Had lunch with new friends and most important she told me she made a new friend today and her name is Tatiana. I am so proud of my girl. I am hopeful that this year will be a good experience for her.

aaaaahhhhhh don't I look cute

One other thing I forgot to mention, after she got dressed this morning, she gave me a great big hug and said I am going to miss you today. aaaahhh, talk about choking up a mom, I had to work really hard not to start crying. She is getting to be such a big, sweet, wonderful girl. It is so fun watching her grew up.




No comments: