We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Dad

Today I regret to tell you that my father has passed away. He lived a long and beautiful life. He was a wonderful joy to my siblings and I, in addition to all the lives he touched. I am hoping that in his passing that his strength will be passed onto DeVanuia so she can fight her illness with all the strength she has to offer plus the strength of my wonderful dear father.

Things I remember of my Dad, he had a wonderful booming voice, he was adventurous, loved to snow ski and water ski. Was a fix it type guy. I have many fine memories of him doing projects while growing up and projects in his retirement at the lake, my first house and second house, plus projects at both of my siblings houses. That he had a wonderful warm hug. That he could bring a smile to many people and was always willing to brain storm with you to help solve a problem. I think that is the reason he loved working with SCORE. I could go on, but presently my mind wouldn't let me. As time passes I am sure I will remember many more fine memories.

Blessed Be and Godspeed Dad. <3<3<3

1 comment:

PH said...

Our deepest and heart felt sympathies. We're thinking of you.