We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.
Tuesday, June 07, 2011
Cake Balls!!!! The sequel
Tomorrow is Natalee's 6th birthday. We having family over for her birthday and she couldn't be more thrilled. So in preparation for family coming and for her birthday party I baked cakes. One for the cake balls that will be a both celebrations, and two for her birthday cake for tomorrow. I'll need to back a second cake for her party on Sunday.
according what I have read on web. I suggest freezing them before covering with chocolate, also I think putting a stick in them too might help the chocolate coating process.
I liked this site http://www.dallasnews.com/lifestyles/food/latest-recipes/20100614-bite-size-cake-balls-are-popular-new-treat-with-home-cooks-bakeries.ece and this one http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/tips-techniques/how-to-make-cake-pops-078637
3 comments:
Might steal this brilliant idea. Will they last a few days?
according what I have read on web. I suggest freezing them before covering with chocolate, also I think putting a stick in them too might help the chocolate coating process.
I liked this site
http://www.dallasnews.com/lifestyles/food/latest-recipes/20100614-bite-size-cake-balls-are-popular-new-treat-with-home-cooks-bakeries.ece
and this one
http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/tips-techniques/how-to-make-cake-pops-078637
Post a Comment