We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Regrets . . .

It makes me think of the Frank Sinatra song My Way. Today I've been regretting a few things, like I really wish we purchased a house across from a park, so my girl would have ready access to kid's and maybe make friends from the that neighborhood. We spent another weekend of her complaining she had no one to play with. She keeps running down to the corner house to a neighbor friend who is 9 to see if she can play. Lately she can't because of extra curriculars or playing at a friends house. She is also running next door to see if the babies - who will be 2 this summer can play. I'm hoping she isn't making a pest of herself. I usually let her go because I think she should be given the option to ask. But I wonder if she is becoming a pest, guess I need to ask the parents about that. This breaks my heart and I keep trying to figure out how to make it better. I am only hoping that belonging to the pool this summer will help.

My other regret is - I really wish we had purchased a house with slightly bigger bedrooms. Now I sound like a space hog. But man it's tight in the girls room, she has 2 book cases in there to hold her books and some toys, plus a bedside table and an ancient dresser - so it is solid furniture on all the walls except for the closet wall.

No comments: