Natalee was so excited for my birthday yesterday. Starting last weekend she kept asking how many sleeps till your birthday? it's now 5 sleeps till your birthday and so on and so forth. Until the day before my birthday. That evening Daddy and her went out birthday shopping. She was so excited to be included in the shopping and decision making. Daddy had so much fun with her too. He couldn't believe the insight she had on what to get me and what I would like. So I am glad that they both had a good time. When they came home she was not suppose tell me anything, it was so hard for her, and I was bad by egging her on, by asking leading questions. Yes, I know bad Mommy but I couldn't resist. LOL - She did good, she mentioned jewelry but didn't say what it was. Then I was told I couldn't get out of bed on my birthday, I had to wait for them. They came into my bedroom with the presents for me to open. I got earrings and socks from Natalee and a gift certificate for new hiking shoes from Dave. I couldn't have been more thrilled. Later that day, Natalee and Dave made my birthday cake, angel food with whip cream chocolate frosting, yum yum. They did a great job, even though the cake fell out of the pan while cooling.
The before we went out to dinner, Bill, DeVanuia and my father came over to celebrate my birthday and treat me so some gifts also. What fun, to have family in town that can drop by like that. I love the throw that Bill and DeVanuia gave me for our bed, it's a fleece throw with a "sheep wool" like lining. The throw is so nice and toasty warm.
| Silly photo time |
| This is my fave!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment