Yes, as hard as we tried to avoid the pink epidemic in girls. We hit the jackpot. She loves, adores pink. We avoided it almost like the plague when she was a baby. But she is drawn to the color, so much so she had to have a pink bedroom. The whole time we were looking at houses she wanted a princess pink bedroom. Then it became and pink and brown striped bedroom, and she has not waiver one bit from that color. So she pick out her own colors - pick which 2 walls, my stipulation (she wanted all four walls stripe - can you imagine that?). So this weekend Natalee and I painted her bedroom pink, this morning my brother and I marked the striping, then I painted them brown. And I must say it looks good. I need to do some touch up where the tape wasn't sealed tight and a few spots where I didn't notice I had gone over the tape line. So here are the before, during and after photo's, plus the
bedding she wants.
Before
First Coat of PINK
It's PINK, It's PINK, It's PINK!!!!
The Striping Completed
2 comments:
OMG she must be in heaven!!! Nice job on the paint Mar, couldn't have done a better job myself! ;o)
you should have seen the look on her face today when I took her back to the house. It was like she given a christmas present.
Post a Comment