We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, July 09, 2010

Half Price Books

I have heard people talk about this store since we moved her 4 years ago. But I never had a chance to go visit it, until this summer when I got hooked on the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I was breezing through these books so fast and I was getting tired of plunking down $8.00 per book. So I tried them and wow - I amazed at what I found. I got my fix on Sookie Stackhouse novels for $3.00 a piece, found Dave some great reads, the new Pride and Prejudice Zombies and Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter at greatly reduced prices. Reading is fun again and reasonable too. So yesterday in my preparation to for our trip to North Carolina - I stopped by to pick the latest Sookie Stackhouse book, and the Rainbow Fairy books for Natalee. These are chapter books that we just discovered and she adores them. While we were there I stumbled onto Make Me a Princess!! dress up book. OMG this was just the perfect book for her. She gets to take pieces of fabric and dress up her princess in various different outfits. Color me Pink!!!

No comments: