So as I posted yesterday a friend's husband has been in the hospital about a week now. In the Clinic's ICU since Friday. I am sending her warm loving thoughts and praying that he open's his eyes and starts breathing on his own.
This has gotten me thinking, well not just this situation, this situation on top of all the other's that I have become aware of in the last 10 months. Several young men, age mid 30's to mid 40's or so. Have had some life altering experience. Either the men have had a health scare in mainly in regards to their hearts or other vital organs or they have passed away. Which has cause me to start thinking - what if? I haven't worked a professional job in years. I wonder about my job skills, how I could support Natalee in the same manor we have been living for the past 4 years. I wonder what I should be doing to get my skills up to pare. What would be a good job for me if something happened. I've just been thinking...maybe too much...but I can't help it.
Please think of my friend's husband if you are on a prayer chains, pray for Chuck. He has 3 young children.

1 comment:
it is really hard not to go to the "scary place". hang in there and know that we are all thinking of him and his family.
Post a Comment