We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Boo at the Zoo

This is our second year attending Boo at the Zoo. This year we decided to tailgate prior to the event so that we wouldn't be sitting in traffic. It was an excellent idea. Dave grilled out brats before going wrapped them in tin foil, I threw together a spinach bleu cheese, and cranberry salad, Natalee had pb& j with apple sauce. For a beverage we had hot apple cider. It was a wonderful picnic that we shared with Cindy and her family. Natalee enjoyed playing with Blake, Maggie and Ami. After tailgating we walked to zoo entrance and took in the festivities, a magic show, haunted green house, animals, and hay maze. Plus ton's of characters from every walk of fictional life.

I have some great pictures but for some reason tonight I am having difficulty uploading. Will try later this week.

No comments: