We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Preschool

So Natalee has now been in preschool almost 3 weeks. It has been going GREAT!!! She has had NO anxiety - which has been wonderful. Apparently all the hard work we did last spring and setting up support services for her this fall has helped tremendously. I wish I could say the same for swimming. Our little girl is a fish, she can swim, but whenever swim class comes around she get's scared, and complains about the kids. The first week of swimming was also the first week of school, she did great in both. But since then she complains about the kids in swimming, I'm afraid of the kids, I'm scared for the kids. Yesterday, Monday, she would sit on the pool deck and when asked by Miss Ruth (the swim instructor) she would swim and have a blast. A great big smile on her face. So we're trying to figure out what the deal is with that. She has been enjoying her Fairy Art class at BayART's. She did great last Tuesday in class, but today she didn't want to go, according to Dave. I couldn't take her to class today so I don't know if she was acting up because of Dave or because today we just an out of ordinary day with my having a colonoscopy today. We shall see.

No comments: