Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Detroit and beyond....
This past weekend we went to visit Natalee's god-mother Auntie Rachel and her family in Detroit area. We had blast and Natalee had a blast times infinity. She loved being with Auntie Rachel, momma Cyndi, daddy Jerry and Uncle Jared. We went to a water park on Saturday - she did the wave pool, lazy river and kiddie playground. We all relaxed, some of us took a nap, half of us - the men namely got burned to a crisp. Dave might have sun poisoning, I know how that feels from years of my sun exposure. Poor guy. On Sunday we visited the Detroit Zoo and Auntie Rachel at her second job working as a cashier at Plum Market. Nat loved the zoo - which we all expected and she thought it was so cool to see Auntie Rachel at work. Today - headed to London, ON. Tomorrow we are planning on visiting Story Book Gardens, it comes highly recommended from some former children. Then onto Niagara Falls, I can't wait. I haven't been back to the falls since I was about 12 years old. This is gonna be so cool and so strange. I know it has changed immensely since I have been there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment