Thursday, July 02, 2009
Organics At Your Door
So the last month and half I have been ordering from Organics At Your Door. They deliver organic produce, bread, milk, cheese, fudge, eggs and more. We have taken to love the bread. So we order about every few weeks for the bread. This week with my father and brother coming into town I place and order for the small tote. OMG - this is not a small tote.

This is everything that I got in my 10 lb tote, 4 pints of blueberries, pound of cherries, 7 peaches, 2 zucchini's, 3 cucumbers, 5 yellow squash, 2 onions, 3 peppers, lettuce, beets and 2 bunches of kale all for $34.00 - this is more than enough for my guest plus any drop in guest this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that's awesome :o)
is Dayton anywhere near you guys? I'm supposed to do a day trip there on thursday...
Post a Comment