We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Bronco

Yesterday we took on a new dog - his name is Bronco. He is a Golden Retriever from GRIN (Golden Retrievers in Need - a rescue organization) He is a beautiful red color, lots of fun. Natalee is totally in love with him. Last night he slept in her bedroom and this morning she was screaming no Bronco no bite, I think he was giving her kissing while lying in her bed. This morning while I was showering Natalee went into the back yard with Bronco and decided to go into the garage - Bronco went with her and boom he was off. I heard screaming, tears, she was yelling Bronco come here. Bronco come back. She was mortified. I threw on clothes and rain outside. He took off. We did get a hold of him a few blocks down. But I feel Nat has been traumatized for now. She doesn't want to let him outside. So we need to work on that.

I'll upload pictures of him later today.

2 comments:

Shutterbug said...

oh my gosh! congrats on the new addition to the family! I look forward to meeting Bronco :o) How old is he? Can't wait to see pics!

The Stewart's said...

They think he is 4 yo.