We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Strawberries, strawberries

We went strawberry picking again this year. (see her for last years post) I think Nat had just as good as time as she did last year. Except this year we went with friends so the fun was doubled. We took a tracker ride out to the fields, picked berries for about an hour - I got about 4 quarts of berries. Oh they are so tasty of the vine. Nat still wouldn't eat them. She even tried one after P was eating them. But, no she doesn't like them now. I am wondering if it's a texture thing. Because I have made strawberry juice with some of the berries. So today she has strawberry syrup on her pancakes, strawberry-apple juice and strawberry apple sauce - she loved them all. So she likes the taste. Only time will tell.

Note when we got home with the berries she wanted to go out and take pictures like we did last year. But we didn't have time this year. Kid's memories are incredible.


No comments: