We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Natalee the chiropractor

Either we have been taking Nat too much to the chiropractor or she is going to be one. (just a side bar - our chiropractor also happens to be a good friend). At any rate she has taken to adjusting us all the time. Just this morning both Dave and I had to lie down on her bed and get adjust. She even tickles are feet as part of the adjust - for some reason neither Dave nor I have had the experience. She even turns our heads back and forth during the adjustment. Crosses our arms - and for some reason I was the lucky one that had stuffed animals put on top of me and was measured all as part of my adjustment.

1 comment:

Allison said...

so cute. I am not sure where she is learning some of those moves but she sure is cute :)