We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

GNO

So Friday was my "spinster's" Girls Night Out - i.e. - ladies from my spinning class, an exercise class I have been taking for about 3 years now. Our teacher is a blast and the ladies all have young children. So we have shared our ups and downs over the years. We ate at the new Asian Bistro in Crocker Park which use to be an Irish Pub. Try imagining that makeover. They did an excellent job. The sushi was fantastic. Not sure about the rest. I did have one smoking and I mean smoking - dry ice and all martini. It was a riot to drink and more fun to watch. After dinner we went out for a night cap at Blake's - just chatted about life. I came home re-energized. Can't wait for the next GNO.

No comments: