We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

End of Camp

Natalee loved camp and had so much fun. This last week was Pirate week at camp. She made a pirate hat, parrot, treasure chest and a pirate face. I think her favorite is the pirate face. She also loved the bounce house they had at camp - I think that was the only thing she played in at play time there. They also had trike's, bike's, balance beams, scooters and more. The last day of camp I picked her up early for a field trip with the PTA - it was at Cold Stone Creamery - we toured the back room where they made ice cream, the 3 freezers, Nat even walked into the sub-zero freezer: She told daddy it COLD - brrrrrr. It must have been cold - especially when you are wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

No comments: