Thursday, June 04, 2009
Camping is fun
Nat has been having a ball at camp. She just LOVES it. Every night I ask her what she is doing tomorrow and she gets a little snicker on her face and saying "camping out" at the top of her lungs. Too funny. I am still walking her into the class room - instead of doing the parent drop of line - that is what she wants and it's going well at camp - I'm not about to upset the apple cart since we only have one week left. Yesterday she came home with her lady bug craft - it was a 2 day project. The first day they cut and apple in half and painted the body of the lady bug on the left. Yesterday they painted legs, spots, head and ears. She did it all by herself. Miss Gail was going to give her directions and Nat said I can do it. And she did. Miss Gail was pleasantly surprised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment