We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, June 01, 2009

Camp

This morning I took Natalee to camp at the preschool she will attend this fall. We have been prepping her. Between all the prepping and all the work we have been doing this spring - it went extremely well. I am so please. She was okay first I go to camp, then I go to farmer Paul's to pick up my milk. I took her in - she immediately went to the sand table and started playing. She said hi to Miss Gail her teacher and seemed okay. I said I was going to leave - she said okay see you later. I am happy and sad. My baby is growing up.

1 comment:

Shutterbug said...

what bittersweetly wonderful news! So glad she's improving and the anxiety is less! I can imagine it must be a little sad to be "needed" a little less though... but know she still adores you and when things go wrong you're the first one she's gonna be asking for! ;o)
xoxo