We had a wonderful busy weekend. Friday night we had our movie night which we started last month. Dave and I pick the movie and Nat gets to pick the dinner - then we eat picnic style on the floor. Lot's of fun. This time we watch Ice Age - The Melt Down. She loved it. It was the first movie she actually sat down to watch the whole thing. After we got her down for the night - Dave and I got a chance to watch our own movie - I checked out Mama Mia from the library - talk about hilarity's. It was non-stop laughter. A side effect was ABBA songs running through out head all night and the next day. And Dave said he still wanted to get an ABBA CD - call him crazy. The next day was our market day with errands. Did some planting, moving bushes etc. We are almost done with this years planting - except we might borrow a rototiller from a friend so we can dig up the front garden that has some awful ground cover. blegh! Sunday we went to the Zoo - it was nice and warm down there. Actually it was almost 12 degrees warmer there than by the lake. brrrr is the word we used when we got home. Nat had a blast at the zoo -except for the dinosaur exhibit we attempted to see - maybe next time she wouldn't be so frighten of it. Yesterday - we fix things - like the sprinkler head I broke - so sorry. But we save $75 by having Dave fix it. YAY!!!! We finally got a new fan light for our bedroom. We no longer have to look at the bare bulb. Plus the only way we could have the fan on was to unscrew the light bulb.
I'll post some new pictures soon. Just downloaded them from the camera. Stay-tuned.

No comments:
Post a Comment