We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Girls gotta have fun


This afternoon - Nat had an impromptu play date with a neighbor friend. They had fun making Oobleck, (note: my recipe is different -- I like this one much better - looks easier) watching a little Horton Hears a Who, and play outside. I just love this photo of them drawing on the patio.

2 comments:

Shutterbug said...

what a great photo to cherish!!!
Miss you guys, really looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks... make sure you are planning some FUN TIME for you and Dave while Mum and I keep Nat entertained... this is as much about me getting to see my girl as it is about giving the two of you a much needed break!! :o) xoxo

The Stewart's said...

Will do ....and yes I loved watching them do chalk and just *had* to take a shot