For children ages 3 - 5 years of age with ONE adult. Learning and laughter abound in our Small & Tall classes as preschoolers and their accompanying adult participate in a variety of nature-based activities molded around a weekly theme. Each class includes a “little lesson,” a project, a story, snack, adventure time and an animal encounter. No one leaves without a smile! Sign up early and get in on the fun!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Small & Tall
So Natalee and I have signed up for class at our local nature center at Huntington Park - Lake Erie Nature and Science Center. I have been wanting to sign her up for Nature Nuts but her anxiety in structured settings and without me present in off the Richter scale. So I am gently wading into the waters with a parent/child class. This one begins next Friday about an hour and half after my exercise class. It's going to be close call with having to get home, shower, change and feed us both. But I'm up for the challenge. Following is the description of the class. I hope she enjoys it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment