So I am wondering if Nat is shy. She seems to have troubles in large crowds of kids, is slow to warm to a place. Many times it will take her 20 minutes to feel comfortable being somewhere. Tonight we did a parent nights out activity at a local kids gym. She wasn't comfortable there. She finally let us leave after 20 minutes only to not want to be there 15 minutes later. She sat outside in the waiting room till we return. Makes my heart cry. So I told her we wouldn't do that again until she was comfortable with it.
2 comments:
maybe she is or maybe she is just her, ya know? I think if it were me (cause I know you are looking for unsolicited assvice :)) I would just stick with situations you KNOW are ok. She is welcome to come hang it out with us once in awhile....join the chaos :)
lol - you crack me up. Thanks {{HUGS}}
Post a Comment