We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Father Christmas


Last Saturday Nat got a chance to sit on Father Christmas's lap and she loved it. It's been the first time since she was 6 months old. Ever since she has been frighten. But this year she couldn't wait to tell him everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This does not sound like a shy girl at all. It sounds like someone very tuned in to her moods and what she is up for and when. Most grown-ups don't know how to do that!

Also, maybe (?) she picks up on the energy of her surroundings and trusts her gut. That doesn't necessarily have to mean that anything is wrong.

However, since kids get so many cultural messages trying to over-ride their gut instincts, I've always thought it was a good thing to nurture in them.

I will admit though, that it is not always convenient. I do believe it is always worth it.

You are doing such a great job, raising an intuitive, smart individual.