We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Switched to underwear at night

So last night Nat informs me she does not want to wear pull-ups at night anymore. Luckily for me I had 2 pairs of special underwear for night. They have a little bit of PUL lining. So I put her in those and she successfully stayed dry!!! YAY!! She has been dry at night for about 2 weeks --- sometimes she'll wake with a little bit of wetness - and I think that might be because she gets busy after she wakes and doesn't want to visit the potty. However I think I may have stumbled onto the right motivation. Princess tattoo's - so for every day she stays dry or night she stay's dry she get's a princess tattoo - I need to invest in more of those.

1 comment:

PH said...

Congrats! Great news about Natalee! As you wrote in an earlier blog (and which I have quoted a few times), children do have a sense when the time is right for a change or aren't feeling well.
PH