We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Where has the year gone. I have felt like my fall just dissappeared. Maybe because my mom was in and out of the hospital most of it. Things are slowly coming back to norm. Thankfully my mom has gotten healthier -- she now forgets her cane when we go places in fact she forgot it when we went to the store the other day but that was the only time. I usually remind her now. She has had one cataract removed from her eye and the other one will be removed on Wednesday her birthday. What a present - the gift of good vision again!!!

We are getting ready to cook Thanksgiving dinner. This will be my first ever turkey that we will cook. We put it in a brine last night. We are also having mashed potato's, and either brussel sprouts, creamed cabbage, or green beans. How is that for indecision. Plus stuffing and my 2 kinds of pies - pumpkin and pecan. I tried a new pecan pie recipe and pumpkin pie recipe -- can't wait to taste it.

So for today -- I am thankful for good health in everyone myself included.

Blessed Be ---

No comments: