We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, October 03, 2008

so much going on

well this has been a busy week. Natalee and I went apple picking and to a fall festival. I took my mom to 4 doctor appointments too. Two were for two different types of cardiologist's and the other 2 were for her vasculities and MAI. So I haven't had much time to write.

Natalee really enjoyed apple picking even though it poured prior to us arriving at the orchard. Luckily I grabbed our rain boots and rain jackets so we didn't get wet. But we did get alot of apples and Nat had a wonderful time at the play area. They had a hay maze, wooden train, a family apple tree cut you can stick your hear through and growth chart with the scare crow, 2 donkey's, 1 goat, 4 baby pigs, and bunny rabbits. She was in heaven. Today we went to the fall festival - where she played on a multitude of blow up play areas, such as the big slide that was about 15 feet off the ground, the ball pit, 2 jump pits, and a obstacle course. We also went on a hay ride there too.

My mom saw the cardiologist's - she is schedule for a heart catheterization on the 20th with a possible cardio conversion on teh 29th is the catheterization doesn't help her A. Fib. We also had follow up appointments with her MAI doc and her Vasculities doc. Mom's doing okay - she is coughing alot, shallow breathing and tired constantly. She is now walking with a cane and I feel she is getting despondent. I can only imagine how frustrating it must feel for her. We also have a visit with the ophthalmologist this coming week to see about fixing her cataracts. Man it's tough to grow old gracefully. My poor dad is frustrated at still being in Ohio and really wants to be back in Florida. So hopefully he'll come to some acceptance that right now they are here. We definitely have a full household.

No comments: