We are hoping to expand our family through adoption.

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, September 06, 2008

wonderful man, husband and father

Tonight we're taking care of some children of dear friends. I have had to wonderful experience of watching my husband be a wonderful father to 3 children under 3. Yes under 3. Nat and Grif are both 3 they're birthdates are 2 days apart. And then we have Paisley who is just 9 months. Earlier the evening I listened to him entertain the older ones while I put P down for a nap. It was hilarious - we were cooking pizza on the grill - so Dave started his own food network show to entertain these kiddo's - there they were sitted in front the grill each in their own chairs - as Dave brought in the toppings - showing them each topping and offering a taste before putting it on the pizza. They were mesmerized. How I wish I could have found the camera in time to take a picture of it. Many scenes tonight have warmed my heart - seeing how wonderful a father he would be to many children. Maybe......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like it was fun. Wish we could have been there too!